Last weekend I knit these crazy scrappy socks from Socks that Rock "Emergency Sock Skeins" I got from my 2008 club. I did them toe-up and then used more leftover STR to finish up a pretty non-matching pair of ankle socks.
Then I knit a pair of Camp Out Fingerless Mitts out of Nean's handspun. I am planning to make a matching hat with a contrast color for the body of the hat, and only the band in garter stitch.
Today I knit a swatch for a Lavina Long-Sleeved Tee. From the bottom up, the needle sizes were 5/6/7//8. I thought I liked the size 6 the best in person, but I like the fabric of the 7 best in the picture. And the drape is better, so I will probably go with the size 7's.