So I have many projects to report on since I last posted (sorry about lag in posting), but I really want to say how much I like the sweater construction of my latest project Pipit.
Most of the difficult stuff has been done, knitting wise. I made one small modification, adding short rows to the chest, about 12 rows after the short rows in the pattern. Hopefully it will allow the front to fit a little more evenly. I also swapped the linen yarn called for in the patttern with some lovely elsebeth lavold silky-wool instead. Now I'm just knitting the never-ending stockinette that is the body. I can't wait to finish it, and to wear it!!