Here is my 5th Central Park Hoodie, all finished, and blocking. I made three main modifications to this one. FIrst, I knit the body all in one piece until dividing for the armholes, second, I picked up the stitches around the armholes and then did shortrows to make the sleevecap before continuing to knit them in the round, and third, I did a 3 stitch icord bind-off around the ribbing and to make the button holes. It came out really excellent and I would definitely do that again.
Even though it took me a little longer to knit than I meant for it to, that was mostly due to my own distraction, and this sweater really is a quick knit.
I think its new owner will love it when I deliver it on Monday!